Vendor: IRIS Carbon
- Reduces fossil fuel consumption
- Renewable source of energy
- Efficient energy usage
We can independently verify the accuracy of this data and your carbon footprint. You’ll understand the level of emissions you need to reduce and/or offset in or to become ‘carbon neutral’. CFV is fundamental to provide credibility, reassuring internal and external stakeholders that the carbon footprint of your organization is accurate, complete and compliant with the major GHG reporting standards. Transparency of your carbon footprint calculations gives you real integrity. Relying on other businesses to tackle global warming is no longer an option. Each organization must take responsibility, verifying your organizations carbon footprint is a great first step to working towards this.
- Prepare for future greenhouse gas legislation
- Manage carbon risk exposure and identify areas for improvement
- Improve efficiency and cut costs through reduced energy consumption
- Gain credibility by demonstrating environmental responsibility
- Motivate and engage staff by involving them in carbon reduction plans
Climate change is a global issue which demands the attention of organizations, governments and individuals. Forward-thinking organizations have begun voluntarily declaring their Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions for reasons such as risk management, cost reduction, brand protection, and attracting socially responsible investment. And in the process those organizations have prepared themselves for the GHG legislation of tomorrow.
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!